David McEachern - Performance
David has been involved in Barbershop music for over three decades. He is a performer, Performance Judge and coach.
He sings with the Toronto Northern Lights chorus and is involved in creating and coaching their contest performance packages as well as coaching many other choruses and quartets around the world.
David’s musical background is in folk and bluegrass music where he played 5-string banjo in a Bluegrass band many moons ago.
He also spends a great deal of time performing in theatrical productions and comedy shows in Toronto, Canada, his most recent role as Lurch in The Addams Family.
Steve Tramack - Music
Steve Tramack is a 33+-year member of the Barbershop Harmony Society, who proves the adage that barbershopping runs in the blood. His great-grandfather, Frank Barker, started a chapter in Pennsylvania in 1946, and his father, Dave, and son, Joshua, currently are members of the Nashua Granite Statesmen. His wife, Renee, is a 34+ year member of Harmony Inc. who directs New England Voices in Harmony (2014 International Gold Medalist Chorus) and won the quartet gold in 2009 with Showcase. His daughters, Christina and Samantha (5th generation barbershoppers, who also sing with New England Voices and with their mother in Taken 4 Granite, current 2nd place International Medalists) are also members of Harmony Inc.
Steve is involved in several facets of barbershopping, including:
- Directed the Granite Statesmen to 10 Northeastern District championships between 1997 and 2007
- Member, American Choral Directors Association.
- NED quartet champ (Club NED, ’99)
- Five-time International quartet competitor
- Certified Music judge (2010), and serves on Music Category Board of Review
- Coaching, Teaching and Arranging
- He is an active arranger and coach for quartets and chorus in BHS, Harmony Incorporated and Sweet Adelines.
- Faculty member of BHS Harmony University, District and Area schools, the BABS Directors College and Harmony College.
Steve was named Barbershopper of the Year for the Nashua chapter in 1999, and the Northeastern District in 2012. When he’s not barbershopping, Steve works for Hewlett Packard Enterprise as Director of Engineering, and is a die-hard member of Red Sox Nation.